LCA’s continued success is directly linked to a vibrant, cooperative partnership between our families and the community through the passionate participation of our parents. The catalyst of this partnership is the LCA Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO).
Understanding that time is a limited resource, the LCA PTO has successfully refined opportunities for involvement, maximizing the impact on the students, faculty, and surrounding community. All activities planned are balanced against the founding goals of the PTO:
- Provide prayer for our students, teachers, and staff
- Provide encouragement and support to the teachers
- Support the long-term goals of retention, recruitment, connection, and communication
- Encourage volunteerism and unity among parents
- Support and initiate fundraising activities for LCA
Areas of involvement are diverse. You may choose to volunteer in a child’s classroom, chaperone field trips, or help to organize fundraisers. The leadership of the LCA PTO strives to maintain an atmosphere of openness with a focus on making all participation an opportunity for ministry.
If you are interested in finding out more regarding the PTO or opportunities for service, please contact us or come to our monthly PTO meeting. We meet in the church conference room on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 3:15 PM.